Wednesday, March 11, 2009

QOUTES.COM


  • Unconsciously, we choose how we see: When we like someone, we are tolerant, when we don't, we focus on their faults.
  • Morning is the special gift from God after a night of restful sleep, its a chance to do better and try again where we failed yesterday, get up and enjoy it!
  • When things get awfully tiring, seek silence.. Most times, the loudest lessons are found at the most quiet corners to live..
  • Listen to your elders advices, not because they are always RIGHT but because they have more experiences of being WRONG.
  • A friend is extension of yourself, pag wala sila parang may kulang kaya ingatan ang sarili mo ha?ksi i dont want to lose onr of the best parts of me
  • Prayer quiets our heart, clears our vision,actives our faith and make us wait
  • Madalas nakukunwari tayo nasasaktan we say "ok ra to uie!"pero nag iisa na, di maiwasan iiyak din tayo at masasabi lang natin "LOVE JAPUN TIKA BISAN SAKIT NA" =(
  • A prayer can go where I canoot go. Through PRAYER , I can be with those I care without being there.. I maybe far but my prayers are always with you,,=)
  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
  • If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment