Thursday, March 5, 2009

MAVEN


What's in my NAME MAVEN

  • it compose of 5 letters
  • each letters ahve a wonderful maening that I can apply to my daily experiences in life, even my life is so mysterious, pagod, full of problems, "naiisip ko lang pangalan ko" na nice and unique
  • my relative says it comes from ny mother's name and father's name

AS I SEARCH THAT MAVEN:

  • comes from a Yddish word
  • it means a trusted expert in a particular field, who seeks to pass knowledge on to others, one who accumulate knowledge
  • its also a software tool for JAVA project management and they build automation
  • is also a lifestyle skateboard and snowboard boutique
  • is also a network enables media companies and brand marketers to deliver broadband video experiences
  • a gaelic boy name mean a strong warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment